Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Build effective business intelligence solutions according to customer’s request
- Support machine learning operations
- Effectively deliver data according to customer’s request
- Expand the database through the collection of the data from various sources
- Improve the quality of database through data integration and data analytics
- Database administration; Computer science/engineering; Quantitative background; Information Technology or related discipline.
- Basic database management skill: relational database with SQL.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL server will be a plus.
- Scripting language (Python) is a plus.
- Proficiency in business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI) is a plus.
- Creative problem solver, able to provide innovative solution to business problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- A team player that is able to collaborate across different teams.
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd