- Work closely with senior stakeholders to drive decision making
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
Our client is an established automotive company. With over a decade of experience and expertise, the company is well-known for their ability to provide end-to-end services.
In this role, you will be working closely with relevant stakeholders to understand business requirements and leveraging data to develop compelling narratives to support decision making.
You will be responsible for :
- Defining scope, developing and creating reports on our data visualisation platform
- Processing & interpreting data to derive actionable insights to help stakeholders understand consumer behaviour and adjustments required to improve the traffic and sales
- Presenting insights in elegant ways and consistently looking for new ways to measure performance
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Data Analyst role.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You are proficient in SQL and have strong expertise in Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.)
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- You are able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd