CyberSprout Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform data extraction from internal databases, email marketing tools and Google Analytics.
- Manage and update customer centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation and predictive modeling methods to provide insights and drive decision-making.
- Monitor customers’ behavior to convey our delivery service to each customer segment.
- Compile, identify trends, and evaluate data to support the E-Commerce team in decision-making.
- Identify and track KPIs on web traffic and lead conversion funnels.
- Identify, model, and evaluate opportunities to improve customer acquisition and retention.
- Over 3 years of relevant work experience in a marketing agency or e-commerce business preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Relevant understanding and skill set of Google Analytics.
- Ability to draw conclusion from numerical data and conversion rate optimization.
- Familiarity with attribution, econometric modelling and predictive analytics.
- Demonstrable SQL skills with any of the SQL coding variations – MYSQL / MariaDB / Postgre.
- Statistical analysis skills coupled with strong problem-solving ability.
- Cross-device analytical experience (Mobile / Desktop / Tablet / App).
CyberSprout Pte Ltd