Data Analyst (5000 SGD-Permanent Opening-West Area)
- You will be the one drive data adoption at all levels of the organization. You partner with the leadership team and stakeholders across the business to deliver the data analytics solutions that impact our bottom line. Your work increases the visibility of our supply chain and logistic processes and helps us to spot inefficiencies and constantly innovate.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be involved in prioritising and executing analytics projects. You will engage with stakeholders across the organisation, and align with the functional heads at the Center of Excellence.
- You are engaged in optimization projects and case studies including transportation asset utilisation, delivery schedule optimisation, warehouse optimisation, SKU analyses, and end-to-end movement of goods.
- Your team leverages the company’s Data Lake and other data sources to build dashboards and reports that improve our business decision-making. Besides ad-hoc analyses, your team provides in-depth data studies that lead to actionable recommendations.
- Your strong technical know-how allows you to coach and grow the team effectively. You train the next generation of data professionals, and work alongside the data scientists and engineers in SC BU. Besides coaching the team, you are involved in increasing the data literacy in our organisation overall.
- Background in logistics, warehouse and supply chain management is a strong plus.
- End to end experience in developing data analytic project with WMS systems /SAP S/4 from data extraction, modeling to visualization are a strong plus
- Experience in building complex data marts using SQL and Python
- Experience in creating complex reports and dashboards in Tableau (or similar)
- Experience in building production-grade systems on the Google Cloud Platform, in particular using CloudComposer, GCE/GKE, and BigQuery is a plus
- Experience using Google Data Studio is a big plus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd