Data Administrator (6 mths)| No Experience required | Jurong - SPCTANC
- 6 Months contract (possibility of extending another 6 months, depends on project needs)
- Location: Jurong East, international Business Park
- 5 days work week, office hours ( OT required sometimes)
- With 0.5 months completion bonus + benefits
- Communicate and coordinate with approximately 120 suppliers to ensure timely submission of data based on pre-defined template.
- Work closely with suppliers and internal stake-holders to perform data validation per agreed validation process and rules.
- Download reports, communicate and coordinate with various stake-holders to ensure timely submission of validation sources.
- Compile APMEA monthly supplier data capture report.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of data and resolve any data issues identified.
- Escalate non-compliance and/or critical issues to Financial Analysis team timely.
- Manage the Supplier Data Capture (SDC) mailbox and ensure that all emails are responded within 1 working day.
- Organize and maintain suppliers’ data files in the shared folder.
- Maintain, track and report suppliers’ submission and data compilation status.
- Maintain suppliers’ contact list.
- Support Financial Analysis team on suppliers’ and company stakeholders’ data enquiries.
- Support Financial Analysis team on testing of Supplier Data Capture System.
- Additional tasks assigned from time to time.
- Singaporeans only
- Proficient in Vlookup & Pivot table
- Good data crunching skills
- Must be able to start work immediately
- Able to commumicate with chinese speaking supplier's
Interested applicants may apply though Jobscentral or email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with email title " Data Administrator"
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA Personnel: Candy Tan Yan Li
EA Personnel Reg. No: R1770231
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License No: 11C5781