Amy's School of Dance is looking to hire Dance Teachers starting July 2020. We are a small boutique school located at Serangoon Central, catering to mostly children between the ages of 2.5 years- 12 years.
Come & join us if you enjoy teaching children.
1. Hip Hop Teachers- For mainstream & competition classes. Male or Female Teachers are welcome.
2. Musical Theatre Teachers- Class is on Saturday 2pm-3.15pm- starting September 2020 to replace an existing teacher who has gone on to secure a full time employment in a totally different sector.
3. Ballet Teachers- no preference of dance syllabus by training or profession. You will be given the ATOD syllabus for referencing.
Potential teachers are expected to embrace the ATOD syllabus for exam classes-( Ballet/Jazz)
Please note we are a family orientated school, looking for happy personalities who are also driven to ensure children under their charge excel in the chosen art form with lots of postive reaffirmation.
Potential employees can expect the following from our company.
1. Training & mentoring by senior teachers- always supported by staff when needed.
2. Promising teachers may be sponsered for teaching course with ATOD.
3. A progressive working enviornment.
Candidates are requested to email their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a recent picture attached.
We would like to thank everyone that has responded & regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Amy's School of Dance & The Arts P/L