Frontken (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-May-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Grind external or internal cylindrical tapered surfaces.
- Rough and finish flat, cylindrical, and conical surfaces.
- Read and interpret charts and drawings.
- Determine grinding speeds, feed rates, holding fixtures, and grinding wheels to be used.
- Mount grinding wheel.
- Dress wheel according to specifications.
- Confirm ground work piece has the correct specifications.
- Change worn grinding wheels.
- Check grinding wheels for cracks.
- Utilize micrometers, calipers, and preset gauges.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by superior or management
- Minimum ITE certificate or ‘O’ Level
- 2~3 years of cylindrical grinding experience
- Prefer candidate with crankshaft grinding skill or experience
- Able to operate manual machining tools, read blue prints or engineering drawing
- Use of measuring instruments in the performance of daily duties
- Good work attitude and regular in attendance
- Good team player
- 5-day work week
- Company transports provided at designated pickup and drop off points
Frontken (Singapore) Pte Ltd