Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Please note: Interested Applicants must be Singaporean or PR.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defense methods.
About the Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Working alongside the research team, you will be responsible for developing PoC and transforming research into security products.
- Duties will include Software Development, technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation, in addition to acting as a technical advisor to the research department
- Proficient in a high level programming / scripting language (Java, .Net, C++, python, bash)
- Full stack developer from Database to Presentation layer.
- Complete SDLC.
- Experience in a Research or Product Development Environment
- Ability to multi-task, as you will be engaged on various projects simultaneously
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.