Cybersecurity & Risk Manager | UP to S$8, 800 + AWS + VB
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Develop and drive the cybersecurity function within the organization. Act as the authority for the development and enforcement of enterprise cybersecurity strategy, standards and policies and has ultimate responsibility for ensuring the protection of the corporate information and personal data.
- Guide the design and continuous improvement of the IT security architecture, cybersecurity & risk management framework, and Cyber Risk Maturity Model that balances business needs with security risks.
- Monitor the development of related legislations, computer crimes, malwares and new cybersecurity threats.
- Advise the top executives on all cybersecurity matters and set directions for complying with regulatory inquires, inspections and audits.
- Manage cybersecurity reviews of the organization, and propose recommendations to top executives regarding vulnerability management. This includes establishing processes and procedures, making use of technology tools to conduct reviews, and closing identified gaps to mitigate the risks and threats.
- Design and administer an on-going cybersecurity training and awareness programme for different levels of personnel. This includes monitoring the level of awareness using appropriate measures.
- Ensure regular and ongoing reviews of emerging cyber security technology risks, data breach risks, and vulnerabilities that may impact the organization.This includes leading major reviews and overseeing other reviews by external service providers.
- Review cyber security operation with the vendors and manage the cyber security SLA
- Oversee vendor's cyber security operation support in security incident review
- Review cyber security business continuity platforms and technology and propose solutions
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant degrees, preferably with additional cybersecurity related qualifications obtained from post graduate studies.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience as a manager of cybersecurity in a corporate role, and in compiling and conducting risk assessments on cybersecurity and technologies.
- Experience in ASOC managed environment and familiar with PDPC data compliance policy
- Have expertise and working knowledge of the cybersecurity domains of an international information security management framework, such as ISO/27000; and familiar with cybersecurity-related statutory framework and ordinance.
- An inspirational and influential leader, who displays sound judgement and decisiveness in ensuring that corporate information and personal data are well protected and secured.
- Good conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious and results-oriented.
- Have good team leadership skills, negotiation skills and relationship management with excellent business acumen and service mindset.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080