• Work as part of the specialist team to engage relevant stakeholders on cybersecurity management including devising and recommending cybersecurity solutions, implementation options and system architecture and design, with focus on 5G
• Manage, architect, analyse and troubleshoot on cybersecurity technical and operational aspects of cellular and 5G deployments (trials and cybersecurity labs), investigating and validating new capabilities in 5G
• Provide cybersecurity technical expertise for the strategic and implementation planning for the various programmes/project, with focus on 5G
• Provide support to stakeholders in relation to cybersecurity risk management and ongoing cybersecurity improvement
Qualifications and Skills:
• Background in Communications Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering (or equivalent) with specialisation in cyber security is preferred.
• Professional certifications such as e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will be considered as an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field(s)
• Good understanding with ability to articulate the technical aspects of a wide spectrum of cyber technologies with focus on 5G Security;
• Knowledge and expertise with cellular network systems security and its security architecture (including cellular cores, radio access networks, etc.)
• Knowledge and expertise on service based architecture security, software defined networking, virtualised communications infrastructure components and enterprise Wi-Fi security technologies and systems
• Ability to perform in-depth technical cybersecurity evaluations on multiple aspects of the telecommunication technologies.
• Willingness to learn and understand new technologies
• Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work as a team in a fast-paced and complex work environment, with minimal supervision
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)