Cybersecurity Implementation Engineers
• Participate in the project implementation and coordinate new installations, designs and
migrations for security technology and solutions.
• Install, configure and upgrade various network and system security technology and solutions
(e.g. Firewalls, VPN, IPS/IDS, AV, EDR, PAM, VMS, DAM, SIEM).
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system
problems remotely and on-site.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, best practices, security standards and specifications for
the delivery of security technology and solutions.
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness,
approval and success of changes made to the ICT infrastructure.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and coordinate with other project
participants to deliver functional solutions and provide assistance and technical support.
• Create and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Create, oversee and test system integration and security requirements (e.g. system integration
test plan, system security acceptance test plan).
• Review findings from vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and recommending action
to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
• Serve as a security expert and conduct trainings when needed.
• Serve as a security expert and facilitate concerns and demands from project team related to
cybersecurity operations, governance and risk management domains when needed.
• Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project scope of work.
• Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting proof of concept tests.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and scope, assigning personnel
to phases and scope, and reviewing proposal from presale and delivery architect.
• Determines project timeline by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time
requirements, and sequencing project scope.
• Maintains project timeline by monitoring project status, coordinating activities, and resolving
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, timeline changes, and
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and
trends; recommending actions.
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, IT Security, Computer
Science or related field.
• Proven working experience with minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with project
management and supervision skills in project implementation/operation for networks or system
integration in vendor/system integration environment
• Relevant product and professional security certifications will be preferred.
• Sharp troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure in
a constantly changing environment.
• Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
• Solid understanding of networking, routing and switching with in-depth understanding of
communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP,
OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
• Experience with security technology and solutions (e.g. NGFW Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, AV,
APT, EDR, NDR, PAM, VMS, DAM, SIEM).
• Experience with network and system operating systems (e.g. Cisco IOS, Junos, Windows,
Linux/Unix, CentOS, Ubuntu).
• Experience with security measures in network access control (e.g. Two Factor Authentication,
Privilege Access Management).
• Familiarity with data analytics tools and methodologies.
• Hands-on experience with security monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics will be
preferred (e.g. Log Management, SIEM, SOAR, Analytics, Dashboard, Security Use Case
definitions, EDR, Threat Intel Platform, NTA, NDR).
• Familiarity with coding languages for scripting.
• Familiarity with backup and recovery planning and BCP/DR methodologies.
• Familiarity with Agile development and DevSecOps methodologies.
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and great at organising, prioritising and multitasking.
• Ability to manage deadlines and changing priorities
• Organizational and mentoring skills
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621