Cybersecurity Executive (MNC, Pharmaceutical, exp in Purdue)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Identify and evaluate gaps in systems. Drive implementation to mitigate security exposure
- Integrate, configure and conduct vulnerability management technologies for OT networks
- Configure, conduct, understand, review vulnerability assessments and provide false positive validation focused on the OT/ICS/Manufacturing space
- Support Cyber Security Operations Center on security incidents including contributing to mock security incident exercises.
- Management of technologies and processes relating to assigned OT Security capabilities including issue identification and resolution, integration with other tools, documentation, gap assessment, gap resolution and continuous improvement of the service
- Define, provide, and improve metrics on the assigned services including the use of appropriate applications and tools for reporting
- Develops, implements, and sustains operational scripts, data structures, libraries and programming code that optimize security in emergent compute patterns with diverse applications throughout the global environment.
- Analyzes, designs, develops and operates programs, shell scripts, tests, and infrastructure automation capabilities in an advanced security context.
- Collaborates multi-functionally with analysts, engineers, data scientists to deliver continuous improvement in cyber defense/resilience.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Computer Science
- Min 2 – 4 years relevant ICS security experience
- Experience in PLC, DCS, HMI or SCADA systems
- Experience with industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus, and BACNET, EthernetIP, Profinet, S7, Factorytalk, etc.
- Understanding of IEC 62443/ISA 99, GMP, Purdue Model
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd