Cyber Security Specialist/Engineer
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Manage security projects and implementation to mitigate IT risks and comply with regulatory requirements
- Provide advice and consultancy on security risk and controls
- Perform security risk assessments for new project and current systems
- Perform periodic IT security control testing and remediate gaps
- Good knowledge on security tools as to advice and deploy the suitable security application
- Bachelors in Information System or relevant IT experience
- Preferably with 2 years' experience in cyber security role, 2 years in infra role
- Expert in using MS office + project schedule
- Experience in Operating System (Win|Unix|Linux), Networking(Cisco|Foritgate) Database(MsSQL|Oracle)
- Experience in script writing e.g(Shell)
- Experience in Cloud security tools deployment (Azure|AWS)
- Experience in managing and installing SIEM, PIM, SSO, NAC solutions
- Experience in perform Penetration Test, Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Assessment using industrial tools.
- Experience with the following technologies: leading SIEM technologies, EDR solutions; Knowledge of IDS/IPS, Ant Virus Solutions, network- and host- based firewalls, data leakage protection (DLP), web proxies, DNS, windows/Unix system administration.
- Experience working in a 24/7 SOC environment
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) lv3 deployment methodologies
- Creative, independent and good problem solving skill
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and writing skill
- Understanding of possible attack activities such as network reconnaissance probing/ scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity, etc
- Strong knowledge on malware analysis
- Strong knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Must have at least (3 out of 5)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) minimum level 9
- Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA)
- Good to have
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer (MSASE)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- AWS / Azure certification
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)