- Recommend changes to the organization’s Cyber Security Policy with evolving Cyber Threats.
- Carrying out IT Security training and awareness activities.
- Carrying out regular audit and checks.
- Participating in the review of IT system design and changes to align Security requirement.
- Recommend IT security standards and guidelines for the procurement of new IT systems.
- Advising and reviewing IT Operations to comply with security best practices.
- Ensuring essential tools are in place to prevent security incidents.
- Keep up to date on trends in IT security incidents and practices.
- Defining the procedure for escalation of IT security incidents.
- Working with all related parties on business continuity.
- Being the single point of contact for IT security related matters for internal and parties.
- Providing consultancy and advice on IT security related matters.
- Able to communicate Cyber Defence and Security Policies to general staff.
- Good knowledge in cyber security trends and available technologies.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: PHAM PHAN KIM CHI
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd