Cyber Security Forensic Expert
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Cyber Security Forensic Expert
- Conduct data breach and security incident investigations
- Recover and examine data from computers and electronic storage devices
- Dismantle and rebuild damaged systems to retrieve lost data
- Identify additional systems/networks compromised by cyber attacks
- Compile evidence for legal cases
- Draft technical reports, write declarations and prepare evidence for trial
- Give expert counsel to attorneys about electronic evidence in a case
- Advise law enforcement on the credibility of acquired data
- Provide expert testimony at court proceedings
- Train law enforcement officers on computer evidence procedures
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies, software and methodologies
- Stay proficient in forensic, response and reverse engineering skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a focus on Cyber Security, Digital Forensics or a related field, and at least 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience for a Analyst role and 5 to 10 years for a Senior / Managerial role.
- Network skills, including TCP/IP-based network communications
- Experience in forensic software applications (e.g. EnCase, FTK, Helix, Cellebrite, XRY, etc.)
- Proficient in eDiscovery tools such as NUIX, Relativity and/or Clearwell.
- Knowledge of cryptography principles, backup and archiving technologies
- Proficient in Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems, as well as, Cloud & Mobile computing
- Proficient in C, C++, C#, Java and similar programming languages
- Data processing skills in electronic disclosure environments
- Evidence handling procedures and ACPO guidelines
- Possess any of the following Certifications: CCE, EnCE, GCFE, GCIH, CCFE and/or CREA.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd