Cyber Security Engineers
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since the Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since the Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Cyber Security Engineers
- Implement and maintain cyber tools, as well as, monitor the cyber tools’ health
- Monitor and respond to output from cyber tools
- Tune tools for optimum performance and business focused monitoring
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Capacity planning for cyber devices
- Respond to events/incidents with knowledge, efficiency, and professionalism
- Create and participate in cyber security practice exercises
- Identify and define system security requirements for a heterogeneous computing
environment (Microsoft, IBM, Linux, proprietary OS, Industrial Control Systems)
- Design cyber security architecture in accordance with IT architects and current and
forward-looking network design
- Create, develop, and maintain detailed cyber security design documentation, as well as, SOPs
- Prepare change management items and participate in the Change Approval Board (CAB) meetings
- Stay current on malware, infiltration and investigative techniques, forensics, as well as, the
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field or 5 + years’ experience
- Experience in at least 4 of the followings:
- Firewall, Systems & Network Administration,
- Installing and implementing security appliances
- Cyber forensics
- Data Loss Prevention
- IDS/IPS installation, implementation and maintenance
- Vulnerability and security configuration scanning
- Vulnerability and configuration exploit software
- SIEM installation, implementation and maintenance
- Secure configuration management
- Threat intelligence
- Metrics development
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing
- Ability to manage deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be self-motivated and a team player collaborating with a team that spans the globe
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members, management, senior
management and consultants both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to respond to calls as needed (24/7)
- Must be able to design, install and implement cyber infrastructure solutions that integrate with the existing infrastructure
- Ability to demonstrate a calm manner when faced with chaotic circumstances
- Singaporean and SPR only.
- Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and
external customers and contacts.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests, management, other team
members and outside contacts.
- Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneel.
- Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited
to CRT, noise, dust and cigarette smoke.
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd