Cyber Security Engineer
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a leading IT service provider with a track record of success
- Work with esteemed clients in BFSI
- Strong opportunities to hone skills and develop your career
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Assessing vulnerabilities, identifying threats and implementing cybersecurity tools & projects
- Recommending enhancements and delivering customized cyber security architecture
- Protecting IT assets and data with appropriate security controls
- Attending to network/security problems and breaches
- Ensuring adherance to IT security best practices
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience as a Cyber Security Engineer or similar role.
- You ideally possess IT Security Certifications.
- You have a solid understanding of security tools and its implementation
- You have strong knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and concepts
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards
- You are analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- You are a team player and can handle various stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd