Cyber Security Engineer
We are hiring for the role of Cyber Security Engineer for one of our reputed client in Media and publication industry.
Role – Cyber Security Engineer
Location – Singapore
Salary – 7000-8000 + Bonus
Role type – Permanent
- Oversee our company's cybersecurity Incident Response function, including IR plan, playbook, communication plan
- Ensure timely response to security alerts, detections and incidents with proper escalation, follow through and closure of incidents
- Primary point of contact to our Managed Security Services Partner (MSSP) to respond to monitored threats and possible intrusions and take the appropriate response actions to contain and recover from cybersecurity incident
- Responsible to ensure MSSP’s timely response to security alerts, detections and incidents with proper escalation, follow through and closure of incidents.
- Conduct security incident root cause analysis and ensure implementation of control measures to prevent incident re-occurrence.
- Minimum of 3 years in cybersecurity incident response or security operation
- Working experience in SOC/CERT environment or GCIH or similar security certification is an advantage
- Familiar with TCP/IP, anti-malware solutions, intrusion and endpoint detection and response
- systems, SIEMS and security orchestration & response tool
- Network packet/netflow analysis experience
Interested candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at: 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd