Cyber Security Consultant
• Grow to support all security practice offerings in a pre- and post-sales role
• Support external audit works
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients
• Perform Penetration Testing
• Perform Phishing simulation exercises
• Document business requirements and perform risk assessments
• Write comprehensive assessment, review, assessments and investigation reports outlining methodology, analysis and recommendations
• Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate exceptional skill in core service areas
• Execute delivery work that exceeds expectations
• Understand the client's business and needs
• Creating additional value for clients through continual insights and consultative advice based on experience with the client, their industry, established standards and leading practices
• Stays current on information security trends and industry news
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Familiar with various security tools for Phishing, Pentest
• Knowledge of web technologies and communication methods
• Knowledge of information security standards such as ISO27001, and PCI DSS
• Bachelor degree or Diploma holder.
• Experience in IT audit (required)
• Experience in presales (required)
• Experience of developing and providing awareness training
• Experience of leading customer engagements on site.
• Experience of working alone on jobs and in teams.
• Strong team player and yet able to work independently
• Strong at writing technical reports, and strong at writing executive summaries that report the main issues to a non-technical people.
• Demonstrates drive, ability to influence & work cross-functionally
• Fluency in English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd