Cyber Security Consultant (Govt Projects)
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Bachelor's / Honours
Our Client, a well establish MNC in the IT Engineering field is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their dynamic team.
- Keep abreast of new developments, emerging threats and vulnerabilities in cybersecurity practices and technologies
- To conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration test on networks, web applications, mobile applications, wireless systems etc.
- To perform security review of host OS configuration, source code, covering various types of applications, networks and platforms.
- To review and develop security framework, information security policies, processes or procedures.
- To provide holistic risk assessment in IT or OT environment.
- To perform security analysis on the vulnerabilities.
- To prepare comprehensive reports with document findings.
- To deliver presentations to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Information Security or equivalent.
- Possess one (or more) of the following Security certifications: CREST CRT (Pen), OSCP, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, GMOB and/ or CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM.
- Possess at least 2 years of cyber security experience in security testing, review or in the area of security audit, governance, risk and compliance
Career International FOS Pte Ltd