Cyber Security Analyst (up to $7000)
We are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst responsible for:
- Maintain, administer and operate one or more on-premise or cloud-based information/cyber security tools and processes for the following:
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Data Leak Prevention (DLP)
- Cyber Security Incident Response (IR)
- Security Incident and Events Management (SIEM)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention (IDS/IPS)
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Multi-Factor Authentication/One-Time-Password (MFA/OTP)
- Firewall/Network Security Policy Management
- Manage security risks and performance
- Support the design and evolution of information security tools and processes
- Work in partnership with other members of the team to support and drive the direction and development of the function
- At least 5 years' experience in the same role - focusing on Cyber Security
- Good communication skills to liaise with different stakeholders in CISO and other IT functions
- CISSP preferred. Other technical certifications will be an advantage.
*Please note that this will be a one year contract under Recruit Express headcount.
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd