Cyber Security Analyst (Malware) (Permanent / Pasir Panjang MRT) - J11
- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park MRT / Pasir Panjang MRT
- Permanent Position
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Conduct online research of latest cyber threats against existing and emerging info-communication technologies.
- Analyse feeds and events to develop local threat landscape of sectors.
- Engage with the technology companies to identify potential defense against evolving cyber threats.
- Present case studies to management stakeholders.
- Examine malicious executable files to understand inner working completely to create system defense signatures.
- In-depth understanding of machine codes under different CPUs' architectures (such as x86, MIPS and ARM) and internal working of different Operating Systems.
- Overcome sophisticated anti-reverse techniques that deter reverse engineering.
- Determine root cause of incidents and draft report
- Background in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 3-5 years of experiences with application, system and network security.
- Experience with broadcast and telecommunication architecture will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of OS internals, assembly language and understanding of malware, rootkits and botnets.
- Knowledge of communication protocols to perform deep-dive network forensic analysis for intrusion detection.
- Experience with malware analysis, computer/mobile forensics and network traffic analysis.
- Experience with tools for reverse engineering, forensics and pcap.
- Experience with tools for creating system and network defense signature such as Yara and Snort.
- Knowledge of hacker methodology, tactics, techniques and procedures.
Interested applicants please email your resume in confidence to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the position applied and indicate J11 in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)