Info-communications Media Development Authority| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2019
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Monitor and triage cyber threat information from news and security logs
- Track incidents from opening to closure
- Escalate significant events for further root cause analysis
- Draft advisories and recommendations on cyber-threats
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for security operations
- Regularly review SOPs to improve efficiency of processes
- Handling queries, clarifications and reports from stakeholders
- Background in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Security or equivalent. Candidates who possess relevant experience but do not meet the qualification requisition can also apply.
- Experience with working in a Security Operation Centre (SOC) would be an advantage
- Willing to work on 24/7 shift duties
- Analytical and detailed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Info-communications Media Development Authority