Cyber Security Analyst
- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our Client is a leading international bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The company's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing daily operational real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources.
- Triage security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, Phishing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, etc.)
- Analysis of cyber threats by deep packet inspection.
- Detection of threat by analyzing large set logs from different security & Network devices, different Operating system, Databases, Web servers/Applications etc.
- Enhancing and Building Cyber threat detection use cases and assist in analyzing & reducing false positive
- Identifying infection/compromise in the company utilizing threat intelligence and indicators of compromise (IOCs) from different threat Intel sources and regulators.
- Identification, classification and prioritization of Incident.
- Assisting with Incident Response for Detected/Reported Cybersecurity Incidents.
- Generating security reporting and metrics as required
- Performing daily health check on the system health status
- Staying current on the latest Cyber threats, Attacks and vulnerabilities
- You possess an ITC/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / IT Security from a recognized education institution
- You have minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- You are experienced in analyzing different logs to detect cyber threats (i.e. Security Devices, Operating Systems, Network Devices, Databases, and Application/Web Servers etc.)
- You have a strong understanding of Networking, Operating System and Cyber Security concepts.
- You have a good understanding of Cybersecurity: Cyber kill chain, TTP, threat intelligence, malware triage.
- You have a good understanding of Different Attacks on System, Network, Applications
- You have good knowledge in Internet infrastructure, networking technology and network security (i.e. DNS, DHCP, Firewall, WAF, IDS, IPS, VPN, APT and TCP/IP protocols)
- Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS GCIA, GSEC, GCIH) will be favourable although not mandatory
- Malware triage and analysis capability will be an advantage
- Working experience with major SIEM will be an advantage
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- You adhere to process and procedures
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/62207021
Snaphunt Pte Ltd