Customer Support Specialist (2 Years Direct / one-north/ Buona Vista) - J03
- Working hours: Monday to Friday. 8am to 5pm
- 2 Years Direct with the hiring company
- Working location: nearest MRT - one-north/Buona Vista MRT
- To ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- To perform order management duties on an accurate and timely basis from
- Order entry up to on-time delivery and includes issue of Order Confirmation, raise internal order and order amendment and disseminate information to respective department / vendor for action.
- To liaise with Buyers to ensure delivery commitment is fulfilled.
- To enter order and monitor shipment via BOL platform.
- To ensure proper goods receipt has done by store for direct consignment.
- To ensure timely & accurate invoice.
- To Monitor the AR aging, resolve the dispute with customer.
- To liaise with Logistic team for packing, special marking, arrangement of fumigation and booking of shipments and certificate and document at the request of the customer.
- To prepare export shipment documents – commercial invoices, Pick List and Delivery Order.
- To list and application of Certificate of Origin from Chamber at the request of the customers.
- To facilitate customers’ complaint to the Quality Assurance / warranty issue / Store and follow up with corrective actions.
- To maintain and monitor job closure to be done from time to time.
- To maintain proper update and filing of orders and shipping documents.
- Prepares, generates and distributes the necessary reporting as identified by BU, e.g. daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Provides back-up support to other team members in the performance of job duties as required.
- To support and facilitate the department with Ad-hoc Administrative Support.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in administrative work
- SAP knowledge will be more preferred (SAP MM or SD module)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; MS word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly systematic, flexible, organized and meticulous in work behavior and procedure
- Team player and multi-tasking abilities, possess initiative and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, very good at customer interaction, organisation and problem solving.
Interested applicants please email your resume in MS word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please include the position applied for and Job Code (J03) in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)