CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICERS (Pioneer)
Our client is a well known training service provider in Singapore. They have a requirement for CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICERS
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries via phone, email and other sources
- Assist corporate clients to register participants to various courses
- Provide information on the courses, fee, schedule etc
- Send mass mailers, course schedule and promotions to the clients
- Handle and resolve feedback, complaints or conflicts
- Provide monthly reports for management review
- Highly self-motivated to achieve KPIs and targets
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing or related disciplines with 0-2 years of experience (Freshers can apply)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build a strong rapport with clients and the ability to relate well at all levels
- Able to work independently without much supervision
- Professional and confident in dealing with corporate clients and possess effective presentation skills
- Well rounded team player to build efficiency and foster a strong team environment
- Possess strong work ethics and keep the information confidential
- Should be able to work on Sundays and PH for half a day.
Job location is Pioneer.. Salary commensurates with qualification and experience (upto $3k/pm). There are two vacancies.
Interested candidates please email resume in MSWord format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include your experience, last salary drawn and any other relevant information.
Job posted by
Bhanu Rajan Saitech International (MoM Lic 06C4808)
Saitech International Pte Ltd