Customer Support Coordinator (MNC / West / up to $4000)
- Ensures correct order flow between countries, distribution hub and suppliers
- Provides support with expedited order requirements in case of specific needs (e.g. urgent backorders)
- Ensures correct provision of export documentation taking into account all trade compliance requirements (e.g. Country of Origin).
- Ensure correct provision of import documentation for fast clearance of goods.
- Ensures service level adherence for the internal orders
- Maintains frequent communication with the countries served
- Provides monthly reporting on service level performance
- Manages the Returns Authorisation requests and raises requests to the Hub suppliers to ensure a proper turns flow.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Min. Degree in Supply Chain Management / Customer Service or related
- Min. 1 - 2 years prior relevant working experience, preferably in the medical device industry
- Proficient in SAP system
- Possess good knowledge of order processing
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Customer Service Specialist
or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd