Customer Success Manager, Aftersales (Up to 7000 SGD)
- Proactive client outreach - Provide client training and product demonstrations (in person, via WebEx or in-house) to increase product's usage and engagement, identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities and build/maintain strong client relationships.
- On-board new clients efficiently and accurately as part of defined onboarding process.
- Deliver and develop appropriate customer engagement and retention strategies
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to track and monitor usage
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and become the single point of escalation for the client across all products/platforms
- KYC - understand client workflows and assist with addressing pain points
- Maintain accurate client records and ensure meeting notes, takeaways, market intelligence and feedback are entered on the CRM platform.
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales as appropriate to support product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
- Work closely with Product Support, Information Technology, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues that occur within company's research, credit data and analytics products.
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure effective account planning
- Utilize internal system (Salesforce) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue's resolution.
- Inform clients of relevant research, new product developments or updates.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and clients' usage statistics.
- Participate in company events and conferences where required.
- Enter sales opportunities into the CRM platform and assign to relevant sales person for follow-up.
- Escalate rating leads to BRM (Business Relationship Management).
- Participate to internal projects if and when required.
- Meet KPIs as set by management including # of meetings/calls/emails per month and retention rate/content usage of clients assigned.
- Fluency in both written and verbal forms of English
- Min degree level or equivalent.
- Customer focused with commitment to providing exceptional client experience
- Substantial experience in a client-facing, relationship management role or customer success role
- In-depth technical /product/content knowledge
- Highly client-focused with demonstrated commitment to relationship building
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive, and adaptable to change.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team environment.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products preferred but not required
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd