Customer Success Exec, S$3500 per month, 6 months to perm, CBD
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 14-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle inbound and outbound call centre and process customers' requests via phone, internet and email.
- Able to identify customers' needs and maintain high level of customer service satisfaction
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the client's needs
- Submit requests to relevant departments to prevent re-occurring issues and recommend process and procedure improvements.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communications.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- To perform translation tasks
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple clients' requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate the nature of each inquiry and determine the appropriate action to complete the inquiry
- Requires accuracy and attention to details
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Hospitality with min 2 years of Customer Service experience in a business to customer (B2C) sales environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and oral proficiency in English and Chinese (min B3 for GCE O Level Chinese) to perform translation tasks and handle chinese speaking customers
- Service oriented with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Good e-Commerce knowledge
- Flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and respond well to pressure
- Able to think creatively, organized and methodical
- Proactive and ability to take the initiative
- Salary - up to S$4K per month
- Contract duration: 6 months contract, possible extension and conversion
- Commencement Date: ASAP
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm, alternate Saturday
- Location: Commonwealth
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796