Customer Solution Manager (ICT/Network) / Up to 7.5K / Central
* Office hour, Monday - Friday
* Location: Central
* Experience in Telco Networks / Cybersecurity / Advanced Technologist / ICT
* CCNA cert. or equivalent
* Permanent role
Our client is a reliable network and fibre infrastructure provider.
This role has the core responsibility to sell our company solutions to the market. The successful candidate is a self-motivated technologist with a keen mind and breadth of knowledge across telco networks, cybersecurity and advanced technologies.
- Provide high quality pre-sales technical consultation and develop cost effective, resilient, innovative and reliable ICT solutions to win proposals and bids/tenders and achieve high customer satisfaction for the services rendered.
- Perform role of overall solution consultant integrating network solutions and managed ICT services; ensuring ICT solutions proposed by partners meet customer requirements.
- Conduct presentations on proposed solutions and new technologies to customers.
- Prepare win/loss analysis for proposals/bids/tenders submitted to facilitate continuous improvement of networks designed.
- Responsible for providing technical and solutioning support to the Sales team in capturing customers' requirements, preparing and presenting proposals.
- Work with cross functional teams to coordinate sales, post-sales and support resources to drive successful closure and implementation for customers
- Gather in depth hardware, applications and networks requirement to architect and design a suitable highly available, secure and scalable solutions to meet client requirement.
- Walk through and present to clients the various technologies and services proposed and explain technical details and value proposition of the proposed solution.
- Develop deep technical knowledge of the products
- Coordinate internal/external resources to effectively pursue opportunities.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in consultation or presales in the Telecommunications or IT Industry
- Competency in IP networks, SDN, IoT, cybersecurity or telco Cloud NFV environment.
- Strong command of English, with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Possess CCNA and preferable with network or/and ICT or/and security certifications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Bong Wee Kiat (Jason)
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986867
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd