Customer Solution Consultant (Logistics / Shipping) - $2.5k - $3k
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 27-Dec-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Keep up-to-date with global daily bulletins & current issues highlights on the intranet.
- Answer telephone calls and provide information / assistance as required.
- Identify customer’s transport needs / requirements
- Provide quotes / estimates including pick up time and expected delivery time to customers on demand.
- Liaise with Dispatch to arrange suitable pick up times
- Initiate / set up new accounts (provide account forms, known shipper validation forms)
- For billable and non-billable shipments complete the following:
- Provide best logistic solutions on job by job basis.
- Create jobs using global systems (World Star & Bio Star).
- Assist the customer / shipper to prepare documentation (Hawb, invoice etc)
- Search & utilise best route / flight(s) for each shipment.
- Tracking from job creation to delivery.
- Update customers / shippers in a timely manner of delays affecting agreed delivery time or as required.
- Document all communication in job notes under the applicable note heading.
- Investigate and respond to all billable service failures.
- Liaise with sales department as required
- Provide LCT’s, LPT’s, best flight options, & transit times as required.
- Provide the following to key accounts / customers:
- Daily status reports
- Monthly KPI reports.
- Any other duties assigned
- Min Diploma or Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management or any other courses
- Min 1 year of sales support / logistics / supply Chain experience
Salary Range - $2500 - $3000
US MNC - Pharmaceutical Logistics
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jinsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd