Customer Solution Consultant (Clinical Trials Supply Chain) - $3.5K to $4K
This role is responsible for providing superior client experiences and solutions to our Major Customers, Clinical Trial Sites/CRA to ensure their needs and expectations are met and exceeded, and that the reputation of the Company is enhanced during each engagement. Key accountabilities include to; study/project setup and coordination, process client bookings over the phone/emails, ensuring all relevant information is collected and entered into our internal systems in a timely and accurate manner. Manage and resolve routine client issues and complaints in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring clients are satisfied with resolutions provided.
- Manage Study/Project setup, coordination and maintenance into our internal system (Biostar).
- Manage communication with customers and local sites/CRA on study/project setup.
- Prepare & send site packs with all applicable shipping documentation and instructions for clinical trials in Bio Star under our control. Ensure accurate and timely update into system.
- As required conduct site visits for all first time shippers for clinical trials during their initial shipment.
- Maintain site relationship with all clinical trial sites with periodic telephone calls.
- Follow-up quotations supplied to customers (repeat customer only).
- Keep up-to-date with global daily bulletins & current issues highlights on the intranet.
- Identify customer’s transport needs / requirements
- Provide quotes / estimates including pick up time and expected delivery time to customers on demand.
- Liaise with Dispatch to arrange suitable pick up times
- Initiate / set up new accounts (provide account forms, known shipper validation forms)
- For billable and non-billable shipments complete the following:
- Provide best logistic solutions on job by job basis.
- Enter all packaging / refrigerants required into each job.
- Search & utilise best route / flight(s) for each shipment.
- Tracking from job creation to delivery.
- Update customers / shippers in a timely manner of delays affecting agreed delivery time or as required.
- Document all communication in job notes under the applicable note heading.
- Min Diploma in any courses
- Min 2 years of Project management/coordination experience in Clinical trials and pharma / pharma supply chain industry
- Proven excellent customer service experience and client relationship
Salary range: $3.5K to $4K
Pharma / Clinical Trials Supply Chain MNC
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd