Customer Service Vehicle Technician (Perm | $3k | Shift Sched )
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Attend to all Roadside Assistance (RSA) assigned during shift hours repairable or otherwise
- Provide technical advice to the best of their knowledge at all times.
- Monitor service vehicle's routine servicing by making the necessary arrangement with the service centre and then notify fellow colleagues or Network Manager and ensure service/repair is completed within reasonable time frame.
- Account for all parts, tools, materials and equipment in the service vehicle.
- Report any damage/wear & tear of tools and equipment to the service vehicle for management liability decision.
- Return to the office during shift hours when service vehicle is off the road, i.e. under servicing or repairs.
- Report, order and process any materials and forms in the service vehicle that needs to be replenish which includes personal items (uniforms, pants, service vehicle and motorbike insurance, safety shoe etc.);
- Attend client's or dealer's training/meeting and other training requirement to complete according to deadline given.
- Return and inform client's or dealers of any faulty equipment (ISID, credit card machine, tools, etc.) - temporary replacement of items if available and update management; and
- There are 3 routine shift per day duty roster, time to time technician required to work extended hour based on the task requirement.
- Required candidate from car automotive industry. With at least few years of combine technician and customer service skill from the equivalent trade.
- With basic knowledge in carrying out car diagnostic tool (OBD).
- Required minimum NTC-2 trade certificate from the same technician stream or equivalent
- Must have at least class 3 local driving license.
- Accident free at least for the past 2 years.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374