Customer Service Supervisor (MNC, exp in Power Industry)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Apr-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Screens all orders for discrepancies and clarifies with distributors/customers
- Ensures orders for generator sets and accessories are accurately entered and maintained in the Company’s IT system.
- Ensures sales related documentation are administrated within company guidelines with emphasis on commission order protocol, Letters of Credit, payment security, etc.
- Formulate systematic follow-up on payments and shipping instructions with distributors/customers and expedites shipment
- Liaises with distributors/customers and provides prompt information to distributors/customers’ inquiries, updates on delivery and product status and any other shipping information to assist them in short-shipment, wrong shipment, export-related issues, etc.
- Responsible for the orderly establishment, maintenance and retrieval of filed information particularly the contract files to ensure immediate and easy access.
- Compiles and summarizes reports such as order input statistics, invoice output values, forecast documentation (per defined reporting schedule) or ad-hoc requests for Customer Service Manager.
- Take lead on key initiatives or project-based assignments in driving customer satisfaction metrics and setting high standards for Customer Service.
- Provides support and guidance to others to perform order administration activities in an effective and efficient manner, and particularly new hires to phase in smoothly.
- Negotiates with freight forwarders for competitive shipping rates. Maintains close surveillance on forwarders’ performance with regards to rates competitiveness and performance capabilities to ensure their ability to perform
- Provides continuous guidance and coaching to CS Representatives
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Min 7 years of CS experience
- Good team player with good interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Resourceful, lots of initiative and a positive attitude
- Strong in SAP
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd