Customer Service Supervisor (Manufacturing, Japanese MNC) @ Jurong East
Company: Japanese MNC
Working Week: 5 Days
- Assist Customer Service Manager on daily operation issue.
- Effective day to day customer service operation
- Support customers pre and post shipment requirements
- Handle customer complaints and request. Provide / propose solutions for delivery escalations and / or customer critical issue.
- Understand customer requirement before set up of new customer before handling to operation staff.
- Responsible for supervising a team of CS staff on daily activities
- Communicate and coordinate with various department and groups that are involved in customer support and processing
- Prepare for reports as required by the management
- Provide customer support for regional office (e.g Malaysia / Thailand / Philippines)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good working history, positive working attitude
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office and experience in SAP or similar order management system.
- Knowledge and understand of transportation modes (air and ocean)
- Japanese speaking / writing would be an advantage but not necessary
- Able to supervise, motivate and lead a team
- Able to handle customers’ complain and conflict by providing suitable solution in professional manner
- Identify and assist in the continuous improvement of the department of the current operation and process to meet customer expectation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jurong East.
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach updated detail resume in MS WORD Format (.doc file) with the following information:
• Current and Expected salary
• Reasons for leaving
• Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)