Customer Service Specialist (Thai/Viet Speaking)
- Work with Client to determine fraud cases and assess risk
- Attend to general enquiries
- Conduct QA checks on calls for junior agents
- Check on refund cases and provide approval
- Support all payment related matters
- Analyze the trends and data of the market, thus using it to build necessary tools
- Required to do translation for Fraud Trends
- Proficiency in a native language (written and spoken) will be preferred due to the translation work required for trend analysis and enquiries from Client
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course with 3+ years working experience in related field
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd