Customer Service Specialist (Part Time)
As our Customer Service Specialist, you'll be the first point of contact for our users when they need help or have questions. You will provide solutions and create the very best Geniebook experience for our users when it matters most. You'll help our parents and students learn better faster by solving their problems with speedy, helpful support -- the kind we truly believe makes people happily satisifed.
This role is ideal for someone who takes a consultative approach to problem-solving, has fantastic written and spoken communication skills, and who can patiently empathize with customers throughout the day while ensuring each interaction is timely, accurate, and genuinely human.
- Delight thousands of Geniebook users daily with speedy, helpful email or phone responses as they send in requests and questions with excellent product knowledge
- Able to provide service recovery as deemed appropriate, with the necessary investigations done & wisely executes empowerment with proper justifications and based on set processes
- To mitigate any issues or problems, and appease customer and/or prevent further customer dissatisfaction
- Handling of escalated cases from other departments
- Serve as the voice of our customers internally by tracking the types of requests and questions received most frequently and advocating for customers to our Product team
- Work on proactive initiatives that will help take our support to the next level and provide even more opportunities for our customers to be successful with Geniebook
- Complete miscellaneous tasks within the Customer Service department or other departments when needed
- Previous customer service experience and a strong desire to help people
- Possess a positive, self-starter mentality
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Excited about being part of a small, close-knit team that moves very fast
- Have a strong desire to grow in your role
- Willing to learn
- Working knowledge of JIRA or similar case log management software advantageous but not compulsory
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
Part Time Work Schedule:
- Mondays - Fridays, 10am - 2pm OR 3pm - 7pm
Geniebook Pte. Ltd.