Customer Service Specialist (IT)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 12-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 6 months contract
- Working location: Work from home due to Covid19
- Working hours:
- Monday to Friday,
- 7am to 4pm / 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm (8 hours rotating shift within the team)
- Field calls about technical issues with products supplied by the company.
- Assist in troubleshoot and diagnose problems via phone, research resolutions, apply methods, and run tests to ensure that specific issues have been resolved.
- Monitor and observe system alerts or out of the normal system behaviours.
- Follow incident isolation procedure to identify and verify faults before applying problem resolution scripts to fix the issue or escalation.
- Perform consolidation of records for reporting for monitoring, analytics or audit purposes.
- Perform post change system health checks to verify that the changes didn't caused undesirable behaviours.
- Manage the life cycle of incident tickets from creation, update, escalation to closure.
- Review and verify the accuracy of operational scripts. Suggests areas of improvements.
- Possess a Nitec, Diploma or Degree preferably in Information Technology or Marketing related discipline.
- Experiences in customer services related field
- Able to follow documented work instructions and procedures.
- Good written and verbal command of written English.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)