Customer Service Specialist/Associate
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading US multinational professional services company. It is an opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist to ensure security of our clients’ platform and identifying and eliminating fraud.
- Work Location: Work from Home until further notice
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri (9am to 6pm) - May be scheduled to work during weekend or public holidays
The company is a Fortune Global 500 company that is fast-growing and has gained international recognition in the Tech industry.
- Provide quality customer support through various Voice and Digital channels for our customers
- Resolve customer queries efficiently and communicate or escalate problems/issues promptly to Senior Agents & Team Leads when necessary
- Follow-up on outstanding cases and perform call back to customers if necessary.
- Gather feedback from customers, observe front-line issues such as application failure, payment issues, product enquiries and clarifications
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the team to improve overall business such as market research, service quality audit, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service in an office / tech industry environment.
- Must be social media savvy - knowledge of interface & key features
- Good command of verbal/written communication skills in English
- Seeking for either Korean, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesian or Vietnamese language speakers
- Good work ethic, responsible for accuracy and high-quality outputs
- Able to thrive under minimal supervision
- Good time management skills
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc.)
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package) and expected package to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Email Topic: Apply Customer Service Specialist (Tech industry)
- We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Direct Line: +65 6309 0946
EA License No: 95C5630
Personnel Registration Number: R1104629
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd