Customer Service Representative (West)
- Place order with suppliers.
- Order processing – SAP.
- Generate invoices daily.
- Responsible for Product Sample request.
- Manage stock inventory with external freight forwarder/warehouse including stock take.
- Liaise with freight forwarders on clearance of incoming goods to external warehouse and customers.
- Coordinate delivery schedule and ensure timely delivery of goods to customers.
- Prepare weekly report including incoming order, order on heand and turnover report as well as ad-hoc sales report.
- Assist all colleagues on general correspondence.
- Update and maintain technical documentation.
- Update and maintain customer files and database.
- Maintain proper filing system for all documents pertaining to order processing, sales and receipts.
- Answering of phone calls.
- Incoming daily mails collection, mail outgoing mails and arrange courier services.
- Follow up on overdue accounts with customers. Refer overdue accounts exceeding 60 days to sales personnel.
- Prepare bank-in slip for cheques received.
- In the absence of Finance Manager, update customers’ accounts including printing and dispatching Statement of Accounts.
- Assist sales personnel in providing quotations to customers and other general customers correspondence.
- Assist in providing customers with Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), product information, etc.
- Coordinate on MCM compliance with customer.
- Min GCE A levels/Diploma and above with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Preferred with SAP experience
Interested applicants please send in resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Angela Teh Ling Wei (CEI No.R1104464)
Email Address:[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd / EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Recruit Express Pte Ltd