Customer Service Representative (Up to $1900)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Query/Request Handling: Answer all queries, requests from customers by email and/or by phone on timely manner.
- Forward queries/requests to the right functions/teams for the necessary follow up and closure of the query/request
- Trace Handling: manages shipment tracking and trace requests from customer on timely manner.
- Escalation/Exception-Handling: Handles customer escalations from customers on a timely manner.
- Able to provide timely solution to cases/exceptions, proper follow up and follow through end-to-end.
- Service Recovery: Able to provide service recovery as deemed appropriate, with the necessary investigations
- Manages and investigates customer Claims, and assesses if claim is approved or denied
- Manages any adhoc/regular reports supporting SME customers.
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status and exceptions.
- Stays informed on shipment and exception status for customers.
- Min Nitec and above in any aspect
- Have some customer service experience before
- Preferably able to start immediately or short notice
- Proficient in MS office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd