Customer Service Representative - Pharma MNC/ West
The Customer Service Representative has the responsibility of order management and maintaining excellent customer service across Asia Pacific Japan (APJ). This position works closely with other functional teams and freight/logistics providers for daily operations. Assist in the development of processes, controls and documentation. Participate in projects and support continuous process improvement to deliver the best in class service and solutions.
- Process and manage orders end to end from creation of purchase order to delivery of shipment to destination, ensuring timely and accurate transaction/shipment completion.
- Monitor and resolve transactional issues.
- Handle shipment arrangement and preparation of all shipping, repackaging jobs and banking documentation.
- Maintain master data and routings set up in SAP.
- Update procedures/SOP.
- Work with suppliers, forwarders and logistics service providers to improve turnaround time and service level.
- Act as a single point of contact for operational issues and resolutions. Undertake pro-active communication to strengthen business relationship with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in cross functional / global initiatives/projects. Perform user acceptance test and/or facilitate regional readiness activities.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics Management
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in customer service, logistics or order management process, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience in SAP SD/MM module
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Subject : CSR)
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd