Customer Service Representative (Order Processing, up to $5,000)
This role will be responsible for day to day sales orders fulfilment from order receipt to delivery.
The incumbent must be a good communicator, passionate about working with customers and major stakeholders to deliver and achieve high levels of delivery targets and support to our customers.
- Processing sales orders, delivery orders, invoicing and all shipping documentations.
- Review and prepare documents ensuring compliance for Letter of Credit.
- Liaising with supply points and logistics partners to ensure timely shipment of orders.
- Follow-up on orders taken including monitoring, tracking of shipments and advising customers on shipment status.
- Responsible for SAP Customer Master Data and Pricing Master Data.
- Responding promptly to customers enquiries.
- Inventory and shipment management.
- Tracking of suppliers performance
- Filing of sales orders related documents for auditing purposes
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line manager
Work Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
*Interested applicants to submit your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attention it to Ernieza Binte Zailani - R1329386
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (RCB Nos: 19960130W, EA 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd