Customer Service Representative (Manufacturing)
- Location: North Area
- Salary: $3000 - $3700 + AWS + Variable Bonus
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Our Client is a MNC in semicon equipment
The primary role of the Customer Service Operations Representative (CSR) at Internal Processing Center (IPC) is to provide centralized order entry processing and back-office support to Sales Administration (SADM) teams globally. The order booking and placement of order with outsourced manufacturer must be completed timely and accurately within turnaround time while maintaining financial integrity & business controls.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check and ensure order packages pass Order Acceptance policy and is compliant with company’s approval matrixes, policies and guidelines. Perform validation to ensure all required documents & approvals are in place. Missing, incomplete documentations and non-compliance issues are surfaced and clarified with order owner (Customer Admin) for timely resolution.
- Complete the transaction in Oracle adhering to procedures in accordance to different order types (e.g. Trade, Prebuild, Demo/Fixed Asset resale, Credit & Rebill etc), revenue recognition coding, payment term, tax, factory warehouse, invoicing and customer acceptance timing. All clean orders are to be booked accurately within 1 workday turnaround time.
- Collaborate with Oracle superuser, Functional Process Engineer and Knowledge Engineers to manage and resolve Oracle and configuration issues during order processing.
- Engage Credit Analyst to review orders placed on Credit Check Hold due to customer credit profile and status at the point of order booking.
- Timely creation of CM PO to Outsourced Manufacturer for trade and demo/internal order.
- Complete documentation timely in both Oracle attachment and eFile archiving for orders processed.
- Work on Operational and SOX Control reports weekly to identify gaps of non-compliance with financial and audit requirement for corrective action.
- Stay current with company’s approval matrixes, policies, processes, guidelines, principles and standards.
- Improve shipment execution lead-time to orders managed by America SADM team by providing shipping documents to Factory Order Management (FOM) for shipment arrangement to customers.
- Support all month-end order booking and activities including month-end falls on weekend or Public Holiday.
- Share the workload and assist other team members when the work volume is high
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments for the improvement of operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance (or equivalent area of study)
- 1 to 2 years of related work experience in Customer Service or Sales Administration.
- Oracle experience, preferably in order management
- Ability to think from a global viewpoint and big-picture mindset
- Demonstrated maturity, professionalism, high values and integrity
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong teamwork, with ability to work well within the team and with cross-functional team members
- Meticulous, thorough and pay attention to details
- Desire to learn and build an impeccable standard of excellence
- Ability to deliver high standard quality work and meet tight turnaround time expectation
Interested candidates kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Yeo Wei Ling
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road, #09-01/02 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Tel:+65 6805 0855
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1876549
Job ID: Y56XRV
People Profilers Pte Ltd