Customer Service Representative
Bertschi Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in 3PL Logistics Service Sector is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- A logical and systematic approach to work;
- Good time management ability;
- The ability to effectively solve issues and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions that may arise in freight transportation;
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- Some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data;
- The ability to manage change;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
- Must have effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail;
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal WMS system and customer purchase order (includes customer SAP system).
- Execute all import, outbound, manipulation and storage orders as per customer requirement.
- Knowledge in PM4 application, bill of lading, COO, FTA, AMS/IFS filing, export declaration, LC negotiation and customs bonded scheme.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Prepare daily administration report and monthly productivity reports.
Location: Jurong Island