Customer Service Representative
Bertschi Singapore| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal WMS system and customer purchase order (includes customer SAP system)
- Provide back-up support to other group members in the performance of duties
- Execute all import, outbound, manipulation and storage orders as per customer requirement
- Knowledge in PM4 application, bill of lading, COO, FTA, AMS/IFS filing, export declaration, LC negotiation and customs bonded scheme
- Initiate required action for response to customer service request
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers
- Liaise with the operational team closely for day to day administration requirement
- Assist operations in booking of trucking needs
- Conduct continuous stock take to maintain high level of stock accuracy
- Prepare daily administration report and monthly productivity reports.
- Ensure all operational activities are invoiced to customer accordingly.
- Interface with customers pertaining to safety, quality and administrative requirements
- Willing to take on additional task as delegated by the General Manager Administration and the Administration Manager.
- Ensure customer KPI’s are meet as per organizational requirement.
- 3-5 years’ experience as customer service in a (3PL) logistic setting preferably in the Chemical Industry
- Experience in providing customer service support, customer service orientation
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality