Customer Service Representative (Curator)
Newfort Hospitality Management| Date Posted: 11-Dec-2019
- Being punctual according to shift roster.
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of the department policies & procedures.
- Creating the guest experience with the property by greeting and assisting all guests to the property (luggage assistance, concierge, inquiries, etc.); also focusing on guest engagements.
- Responsible for guest registration process, assign rooms to accommodate special request whenever situation allows and communication of the property services and promotions.
- Responsible for payment transactions upon check-out process.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of room follow posting & cash handling procedures.
- Providing accurate information to guests about product’s knowledge (rates, promotions, services, facilities and amenities).
- Attending all the incoming calls, responding to them and transferring the call to the appropriate department.
- Maintaining sufficient Front Desk supplies and being utilized properly.
- To assist with breakfast operations, F&B inventories and ordering.
- Serving Daily Breakfast and Weekly Guest Engagement Evening Event.
- Assisting Reservations Department for taking same day and future reservations during off hours.
- Assisting housekeeping department after their working hours, pertaining to deliver amenities, linens upon guests’ requests and ensuring socialize, alfresco, retreat and rooftop are organized and clean.
- Adhering to all the safety procedures and keeping the management informed about any kind of unsafe situation.
- Attending meetings and trainings as per requirement.
- Conferring and coordinating with other departments.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Service-oriented, Good Communication, Ability to work independently and in teams, Coordination skills.
- Preferably with some F&B background.
- Executive club lounge experience preferred.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Service Apartment/Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Newfort Hospitality Management