Customer Service & Operations Executive
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Provide quality customer support through Digital channels for buyers and sellers by attending to various issues, comments, feedbacks and queries to build a sense of personal touch with them.
- Ensure only high quality and qualified profiles are included in our platform by checking that their resumes, portfolio are up-to-date and filled with detailed information before accepting their application.
- Screen through our list of User/Listings and follow up accordingly.
- Monitor and flag out any Buyer / Seller Chat violation.
- Conduct match-making of seller to buyer profiles on our app listings.
- Regulate our WhatsApp/Messenger/ IG DM and reply in app messages with standardised template.
- Screen through message history, block chats & users and send out follow up emails accordingly.
- Build and maintain seller engagement, good relationships and community building efforts with the company.
- Gather feedback from customers, observe front-line issues such as application failure, payment issues, product enquiries and clarifications etc. and report promptly to superior.
- Organise and implement various loyalty schemes and programmes to reward, incentivize and optimize the whole seller and buyer to build a strong connection with the company.
- Plan and execute a curation process to select top performing sellers to match with bigger clients or projects.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the team.
- Min Diploma / Degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years of working experience in similar capacity
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of customer service activities
- Must be well-organized, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Hardworking with high initiative and willing to take on new challenges
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.