Customer Service Op (MNC, exp in Order Processing, WEST)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Screens orders in accordance to requirements/guidelines.
- Handles detailed validation of multiple business system of custom-built orders.
- Ensures all urgent orders in business system
- Liaises with dispatch team to ensure orders are pack according with shipment cut-off timing/guidance.
- Prepares software shipping documents accordingly with company & country requirements.
- Handles high profile customer queries relating to shipping delays, documents, discrepancy.
- Works with support team(s) for order processing, service team(s) to ensure service requests are met per the agreed deadlines.
- To meet the objective of the business through KPI.
- Performs duties that include licenses, mailing agreements to customers, recording data accurately, generating status reports and performing data quality checks.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma/Degree in related discipline with min 3 years’ experience within a fast-moving computerized Distribution Centre Environment, preferably using JD Edwards Business System, SMS, Oracle
- Knowledge in Computer applications and Process Control systems preferable.
- Be IT conversant and trouble-shooter.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd