Customer Service Officers for Shaw Theatres (Full/Part Time)
You will be required to perform all customer related functions such as answering enquiries and attending to patron’s request.
Your rotations of duties include cashiering at box office or kiosk, F & B preparation, inventory check, ushering and general housekeeping.
- A good team player.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work on weekends, public holidays and rotating shifts on a 6 day week basis.
Part timers must be able to work at least 4 days of 6 hours each including weekends and public holidays.
Interested candidates please e-mail your detailed resume with passport size photograph to:
The Recruitment Officer
Re: Customer Service Officers
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Walk in for job application with recent passport size photograph, Photocopies NRIC and school certificates at:
- Shaw Theatres Lido, Shaw House 5th Floor
- Shaw Theatres nex, Serangoon nex #04-64
- Shaw Theatres Bugis, Bugis Junction #04-02
- Shaw Theatres Balestier, Shaw Plaza #04-04
- Shaw Theatres CCK, Lot 1 Shopper’s Mall #05-01
- Shaw Theatres JCube, 2 Jurong East Central 1, JCube, #04-11.
- Shaw Theatres Waterway Point
Shaw Services (Pte) Ltd aka Shaw Organization aka Shaw Brothers